Aboriginal Dreaming Dhumbalong Tour
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Dhumbalong ICC
Be touched by the most ancient human culture on earth in a 60-minute leisurely walkabout with an Aboriginal guide in Dhumbalong (Darling Harbour), Sydney and journey into DreamTime, the culture of Aboriginal People.This 60-minute leisurely walkabout in Darling Harbour, departing from and returning to ICC Sydney, has been designed to enhance your event experience and is a perfect introduction to Aboriginal Culture showing a perspective of Sydney that is touching, enlightening, and very informative.
- Experience a local Aboriginal greeting and learn some of the language spoken
- Meet knowledgeable Aboriginal guides
- Participate in a Sydney cultural acknowledgement of Earth Mother using her ochre (traditional paint)
- Opportunity to handle cultural objects and materials
- Learn about the Aboriginal DreamTime, it’s origin, history and culture
- Understanding the connection between modern Sydney and the Aboriginal Dreaming.
Dreamtime Southern X is proudly one of Tourism Australia’s / Indigenous Business Australia’s “Indigenous Tourism Champions Program” product suppliers. This elite group of product suppliers represent the best-of-the best Indigenous experiences in Australia. Additionally we are a member of The Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC), a certified member of Supply Nation (Aboriginal Corporate Association), Indigenous Chamber of Commerce Member and endorsed by the New South Wales Aboriginal Tour Operators Council (NATOC).