Virtual Cultural Awareness workshop
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PEU6B3
Aboriginal Cultural Awareness
This Virtual Cultural training package is designed to be a dynamic, interactive exchange explaining the ways in which the Aboriginal Dreamtime shapes daily Aboriginal behavior, etiquettes and protocol across society & workplace.
This training will assist in both development and implementation of Reconciliation Action Plans.
This unique one hour experience is delivered by Aboriginal Elder and Cultural Knowledge Holder Aunty Margret Campbell. It can be extended to 90 minutes if you prefer. The experience includes a Welcome to Country ceremony, an interactive presentation and opportunity for Q &A.
- => Welcome to Country – clap stick ceremony, explain why?
- => Dreamtime , What is it?
- => The Client’s request Topic or Subject as it connects with Today’s Aboriginal Customs Traditions.
- => Q & A
This workshop is delivered via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
* We highly recommend this virtual workshop is supplemented with an 'On Country' experience through participation on one of our Sydney-based tours in order to appreciate the living Dreamtime in a natural environment.