Ghurryungun - Welcome to Country
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: Welcome
Ghurryungun - Welcome to Sydney's Dreamtime and Circle Ceremony
Discover Sydney’s Dream Time identity through an Acknowledgement and Welcome to Country as Aboriginal people invite you to visit these places and spaces, to ask our Dream Time Custodians to guide and watch over you as you walk, sleep and travel across our waters and skies and the land we affectionately call ‘Down Under’.
Receive a traditional scenting from Earth Mother via white ochre or experience a mini smoking experience to develop an appreciation of the Ceremony and it’s origin, purpose and relevance to modern Ab original People and how to walk on country with respect.
Participants will discover why the practice of Acknowledgement and Welcome to Country remains important today across modern Sydney ’s Aboriginal Dreamtime Beginnings and continuing heritage.
- MICE - Meetings, Incentives
- Conferences & Exhibitions
- RAP’s - Reconciliation Action Plans
- Inbound Tourism Operators who co-ordinate ground support for services in Sydney Guest Arrivals from either overseas or intra-state at Sydney International or Domestic Airports and the Overseas Passenger Terminals.
* Can include a 7-slide powerpoint presentation detailing Level (1) one of Awareness WHY this Ceremony is maintained today.
If client requires more than 30 minutes it is classified as a Ngara Kungalah Cultural Awareness Workshop OR Cultural Presentation. The pricing is different for both.